Have you been debating on buying a forklift or opting for forklift rental instead? Choosing whether to buy or rent equipment is a tough decision. Below are some of the most common reasons a Middlesex County NJ business may choose to go for forklift rental rather than buying one.
Reasons to Choose Forklift Rental
- Lower upfront cost: Buying a piece of equipment is far more expensive up initially than renting.
- Make bookkeeping easier: Forklift Rental can be considered an operational expense (as opposed to a capital expense). Using the forklift rental cost to reduce taxable income can be simpler than depreciating a purchased asset. Consult an accountant to confirm this is how it works in your state and municipality.
- Good for businesses with limited credit: For many companies, access to credit is a concern. Consider whether your money is better spent tied up in a piece of equipment or invested in an something that will increase profits.
- Cut costs during slow periods: When there’s a spike in business, you have the equipment you need. Return the forklifts if business is slow. If you only need them seasonally, forklift rental allows you to avoid paying for a machine when it’s not being used.
- Lower maintenance costs: A forklift rental fee is much easier to budget for than an unexpected repair.
- You’ll always have the most current technology: Old equipment may not meet the latest OSHA standards for safety or emissions. Or, OSHA may require a modification after the vehicle was purchased. With forklift rental, you can ensure your equipment is as up-to-date and efficient as possible.
- Equipment comes to you: If your operation is spread across multiple locations, and equipment needs to be moved, it’s your responsibility. If you don’t have a delivery vehicle that can handle a forklift, utility truck, etc., let the forklift rental company pick-up and deliver.
Looking for the Best Middlesex County Forklift Rental Company?
Family owned and operated, EFR Corp. has over 50 years of experience and is proud to be a leader in the forklift industry. Serving New Jersey since 1987, our philosophy for impeccable customer service is what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to be an affordable “One-Stop Source” when it comes to forklift repairs, maintenance, sales and rentals. Not only do we offer the best quality forklifts for sale and supreme forklift repair & maintenance, but we also offer scissor lifts, boom lifts, sweepers, scrubbers, pallet jacks and many other types of material handling equipment. We have customers from the Somerset NJ area in towns including New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, South River, Edison, Piscataway, and many more. For more information, call us today at (732)249-7757 or visit our website.