Are you considering Somerset County forklift rental for your Somerset County NJ area business instead of buying one? Forklifts have a vast variety of applications in many different industries. Choosing the right forklift for your Somerset County forklift rental will help you get the job done the safest and most efficient manner. For many, the idea of owning their own forklift isn’t a viable option. Some have a tight budget while others only require extra forklifts during certain parts of the year. An easy fix to this is going with a Somerset County forklift rental. For some, this can seem like an intimidating process. However, some research on the front end can save hours of headache later. Here are some Somerset County forklift rental tips:
Somerset County Forklift Rental Tips
- Rent From a Reputable Somerset County Forklift Rental Dealer: Using a dealer to find your rental forklift is the safest and most efficient way to make sure your needs are met. You’ll be able to speak with professionals who can show you forklifts that will best suit your working environment. Renting a forklift through a Somerset County forklift rental dealer will also make the logistical side of things much easier with drop off and pick up service. There’s no need to use your own trucks and resources. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, or even go check out the dealer’s inventory in person before you decide on a rental forklift.
- Dealer Service Department: It’s a good idea to make sure the dealer you’ll be renting a forklift from has a fully equipped service department with experienced technicians. Technicians should be able to be dispatched to your location in order to diagnose and fix any equipment malfunction. This will ensure that down time is limited so your operation is as efficient as possible. The Somerset County forklift rental dealer should also offer a replacement forklift if the current one completely malfunctions along with insurance on the equipment.
- Extensively Research Planning To Finance Your Rental: When you rent a forklift, it’s important to know how long your project will take. This is because most dealers will charge by day, week, or month. The longer you rent a forklift the more likely you’ll pay by week or month. Paying with a business card is the most recommended option if possible. In some cases a hold may be placed on the card, so paying with a credit card can help prevent funds from being tied up.
- Think About Applications: What type of environment will you be operating your forklift in? You’ll probably hear this from your Somerset County forklift rental dealer. It’s important to know what types of applications you plan on using the lift for, as this will determine what type of tires, and lifting capacity you’ll want your rental to have. If you plan on running your forklift outside, make sure the dealer provides rugged outdoor tires. If you’re working in cold or hot environments an enclosed cooled or heated cab may be something to inquire about. Operator comfort directly affects productivity.
- Inspect The Equipment: It’s very important to inspect your rental forklift before it arrives (if possible) as well as once it arrives to your location. Inspect and take pictures of the lift before it leaves your site. Make sure any noticeable damage is relayed to the dealer so you’re not charged. If you’re not comfortable with the condition of the equipment, don’t be afraid to send it back in exchange for a different one.
Looking for the Best Somerset County Forklift Rental Company?
Family owned and operated, EFR Corp. has over 50 years of experience and is proud to be a leader in the forklift industry. Serving New Jersey since 1987, our philosophy for impeccable customer service is what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to be an affordable “One-Stop Source” when it comes to forklift repairs, maintenance, sales and rentals. Not only do we offer the best quality forklifts for sale and supreme forklift repair & maintenance, but we also offer scissor lifts, boom lifts, sweepers, scrubbers, pallet jacks and many other types of material handling equipment. We have customers from the Somerset NJ area in towns including Bound Brook, Somerville, Hillsborough, and many more. For more information, call us today at (732)249-7757 or visit our website.