When it’s time to invest in a new forklift truck, one issue to consider is whether you want to go with a new forklift or a Somerset County refurbished forklift. While a brand new truck is an easy and trouble-free choice, but from a cost and benefit perspective, will it be worth it? Depending on your what it’s needed for, a Somerset County refurbished forklift may be the way to go. Below are some things to consider:
Reasons to Consider a Somerset County Refurbished Forklift
- Decide whether you really need a full capacity forklift. If it’s not used to its full potential you pay for unused capacity. In this case, a Somerset County refurbished forklift could be a better choice for your business.
- There’s a wide range of used forklifts.The range of used trucks is vast, meaning that you might be able to find a machine that perfectly fits your needs, usually for a lower price than a new truck.
- Easier service and maintenance: If you carefully select a Somerset County refurbished forklift, you get a machine that is inspected and fixed by experts to make sure it’s in good working condition. Many times, you could actually get a warranty too. What’s more, service on a Somerset County refurbished forklift could be quicker and easier for mechanics, due to well-known technology and spare parts availability.
- Readily available equipment: The lead time for a new forklift may be fairly long, meaning you could have to wait for the vehicle you need. A Somerset County refurbished forklift is more readily available, and can be acquired very quickly so if your materials handling needs suddenly change, buying used may be the best way to adapt.
- Think about the bottom line: To purchase a forklift truck is to tie up capital. If you find an adequate used one, you get what you need with less capital being tied up. In some cases refurbished unit can give you a better ROI.
Looking for a Quality Somerset County Refurbished Forklift?
Family owned and operated, EFR Corp. has over 50 years of experience and is proud to be a leader in the forklift industry. Serving New Jersey since 1987, our philosophy for impeccable customer service is what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to be an affordable “One-Stop Source” when it comes to forklift repairs, maintenance, sales and rentals. Not only do we offer the best quality Somerset County forklifts for sale and supreme forklift repair & maintenance, but we also offer scissor lifts, boom lifts, sweepers, scrubbers, pallet jacks and many other types of material handling equipment. For more information, call us today at (732)249-7757 or visit the website.